The scholarship’s intent is to stimulate interest and university participation to prepare individuals for leadership in the simulation, training and education industry. Must include proof of U.S. citizenship.
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Recommendations or references required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- Resume Required
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship, Statement of how the scholarship will aid student in career pursuit (not more than 500 words).
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
Donor: National Training and Simulation Association
Organizations and individuals in the Modeling & Simulation and Training industries are represented through membership in the National Training and Simulation Association (NTSA), a proud affiliate of the National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA).Website