Do you have a vision to transform your community — and the world— for the better? Where others see problems, do you see potential? Tell us how you are tackling financial barriers or social issues in your community and beyond.
We accept applications from young leaders ages 14-18 who are bringing powerful vision and real change to their communities. The program supports young people across the country who are making change that focuses on two categories: solutions to financial barriers and solutions to social issues.
If selected, you may qualify for up to $15,000 in awards and an all-expenses paid trip with your parent or guardian to Prudential headquarters, as well as coaching and skills development to help take your solution to the next level.
Participants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Participants must be individuals between the ages of 14 – 18 when applying and not older than 18 by the end of the entry period (November 4,). Groups and partners are not eligible.
- Participants must be legal residents of the United States or Puerto Rico.
- Participants must have started their project on or before June 1 of the application year.
- Aged between 14 and 18 years old
- Must currently be in high school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Essay required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information