Scholarship awards vary in amount from $1,000 to $5,000 per academic year, in most cases, for up to four years.
- Must be a student who is, or will be, enrolled in a printing or graphics program at a technical school, college or university within the United States.
- The student must be pursuing a career in printing technology, printing management, graphic communication, packaging, or publishing.
- Scholarships are available for both full-time and part-time study
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Print and Graphic Scholarship Foundation
A not-for-profit private, industry-directed organization offering scholarships to qualifying graphic arts and printing technology majors.Website