Growing demand and lack of qualified workers in skilled trades and technology means it’s a great time to go back to school and enter these lucrative and fast-growing industries. To help keep up with demand and assist the next generation of professionals, Porch will award a $2,000 scholarship four times a year to eligible students.
- You must be 18 years or over and currently be enrolled as a high school senior, or in a community college, undergraduate, graduate, technical college, or vocational program, or be planning to enroll in a high school, community college, undergraduate, graduate, technical college, or vocational program in the United States.
- You must have a minimum 3.4 GPA.
- You must be pursuing a degree that enables you or others in your community to learn a new trade, develop skills and technology, or start a small business related to home services offered by Porch.
- 3.5 Minimum GPA
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Porch sprang to life in 2013 to tackle the age-old problem of connecting homeowners with high-quality home improvement professionals. We started out as a home services marketplace, delivering project requests to pros across the country who make up part of the $500 billion home improvement marketWebsite