Platinum Educational Groups annual scholarships are intended for certificate programs or students in undergraduate degree programs.
To enter, simply post a selfie or photo to any of your social media platforms THAT INCLUDE the hashtags #PlatinumEdScholarships and #FutureHealthcareProvider. Lastly, upload your public POST link (NOT YOUR PROFILE LINK) on this web page, along with the application and waiver release form, and you will be entered into our scholarship drawing!
To be eligible for a Platinum Educational Group Annual Scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must be enrolled in a certificate or undergraduate EMS, Nursing, or Allied Health* program at the time of awards distribution
- *Allied Health programs include anesthesia technician, dental assistant, dental hygiene, diagnostic medical sonographers, medical assistant, medical lab technologists, occupational therapy assistant, ophthalmic medical technician, patient care technician, pharmacy technician, phlebotomy, radiography/radiological technology, respiratory care/therapy, surgical assistant, surgical technology, and veterinary technician.
- Fill out the application form
- Post a photograph or selfie that includes the hashtags #PlatinumEdScholarships and #FutureHealthcareProvider on any of your social media platforms
- Submit your public post link (NOT A LINK TO YOUR PROFILE) on this web page (See below)
- Submit a photograph waiver form on this web page (See below)
- Provide a copy of student ID or proof of attendance (Only if selected as an awardee)
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- Photograph required
- Social media post
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Platinum Educational Group
Platinum Educational Group is a global leader in online testing, tracking, scheduling, and reporting. We deliver valid and reliable testing, assessment, scheduling, competency tracking, and compliance reporting solutions.Website