PICPA Minority Scholarships are awarded to students enrolled full time at a Pennsylvania college or university who have completed a minimum of 30 credit hours and declared a major in accounting. Other requirements are listed below. Awards are given on a competitive basis to candidates who best satisfy the requirements of high intellectual capacity, leadership potential, financial need, an intent to pursue a career in accounting, and underrepresented in the accounting profession.
1. Applicants are required to be currently enrolled full time at a Pennsylvania college or university and must have completed a minimum of 30 credit hours.
2. Applicants are required to have declared a major in accounting.
3. Applicants are required to have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
4. Applicants are an ethnic minority in the accounting profession (including but not limited to: Black or African American, Hispanic or Latino, Native American; Pacific Islander; or Asian American)
Full-time graduate students working towards the 150 requirement are eligible to apply.
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- For residents of the following states: Pennsylvania
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Must be American Indian/Alaska Native
- Must be Asian/Pacific Islander
- Must be Black, non-Hispanic
- Must be Hispanic
- Application form required
- Essay required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
A professional association of more than 20,000 CPAs who work in accounting, industry, government, and education.Website