Entrants must be current* high school juniors or seniors able to verify their grade level status. (*Rising juniors for the upcoming school year and this year’s high-school graduates may also apply.)
US and international students may apply.
Submissions must be in English but may include short bits of other languages as a part of a story. Poetry is also welcome.
- Must currently be in high school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Essay required