At Pega, we deliver innovative software that crushes business complexity. We are a global business rooted in family. A relentless innovator since 1983. And a trusted partner to the world’s leading brands.
We are proud to launch the Pega Scholars Program to support equitable participation in tech – by providing scholarships to future technologists from diverse communities around the globe. We believe we can all achieve more when we create a culture where everyone is inspired to bring forth their best, authentic self every day.
Applicants to the Pega Scholars Program must:
- Be high school/secondary school graduates, or current college/university undergraduate, or CEGEP students
- Plan to enroll in part-time or full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two-, three- or four-year college or university, CEGEP institution (or equivalent) for the entire upcoming academic semester/term
- Be pursuing a degree in Computer Science or Technology
- Reside in one of the following countries: Australia, Brazil, Canada, India, The Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States
- Self-identify as one or more of the following: Woman, LGBTQIA+, Person with disability, Military Veteran, Indigenous, Native America or Alaskan Native, Asian American, Black, African American, Hispanic or Latino/Latina, Native Hawaiian, or other Pacific Islander
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Must be American Indian/Alaska Native
- Must be Asian/Pacific Islander
- Must be Black, non-Hispanic
- Must be Hispanic, Latino/a
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Transcript required
How To ApplyOnline
Online at: https://learnmore.scholarsapply.org/pegascholars/
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information