Elder Abuse and Neglect is an ever growing problem facing our society today. By informing the public of the signs and symptoms we can help bring a stop to this dreadful act. Our challenge to you: Create an article on elder abuse and neglect of at least 1,000 words (the more the better).
- Must be accepted to a college or trade school, and either enrolling in the following year or currently attending
- Open to undergrad and grad school students
Simply send us an email with your original elder abuse and neglect article to [email protected] and include the following information: Full name, Address and Phone Number, Name of College or Trade School Planning to Attend/Currently Attending.
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Essay required
- Entry in a contest required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Peck Law Group
Peck Law Group specializes in legal representation in personal injury, elder law, catastrophic & wrongful death, as well as truck and car accident legal claims.Website