Orangesoft offers a scholarship dedicated to female college or university students pursuing STEM, or other technology-related studies and careers. This scholarship will help a high school or university female student to achieve their goal in their future career in a technical field. We want to support a talented young techie who would like to pursue their dream to innovate our tech-first world.
- Be a student who is currently studying at or has been accepted to an accredited college or university in the United States.
- Be currently enrolled in a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) degree-granting program OR demonstrate plans to pursue a career in the field of technology after graduation.
- Identify as a woman.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Must be Female
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Essay required