These merit-based, nonrenewable, scholarships will be given to undergraduate students enrolled at an Ohio public or private college/university/community college who can demonstrate their knowledge and commitment to careers in environmental sciences or environmental engineering.
Students must be entering their Junior or Senior year.
Awardees will be selected by the Academy-appointed panel.
Scholarships may be used for tuition, fees, books, personal protection equipment, tools, instruments, and field equipment but not housing.
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- For residents of the following states: Ohio
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required
- Resume Required