In 2008, OAR introduced the Schwallie Family Scholarship to support the post-secondary, undergraduate education of qualified individuals with an autism spectrum diagnosis.
Our scholarship program provides $3,000 scholarships to students across the autism spectrum. We are pleased to invite applications from students with an autism diagnosis (DSM-IV or later criteria) pursuing full-time, post-secondary, undergraduate education, or vocational-technical training.
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Learning Disabled
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Essay required
How To ApplyOnline
Online at: https://researchautism.org/how-we-help/scholarships/
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information