Each year, through the National Society of Professional Surveyors Foundation (NSPSF), over $30,000 in scholarships funded by a variety of individuals, companies, and organizations are made available to encourage and support college education in geospatial sciences. These scholarships are a great opportunity for college students in surveying, mapping, geographic information systems, and geodetic science programs.
NSPS and Surveying State Societies/Associations give out approximately $350,000.00 in scholarships each year. To visit each state society website and find out what scholarships are offered Click Here.
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Recommendations or references required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- Driver’s license required
- Personal Introductory Letter, Copy of Course syllabus or program course
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: American Congress on Surveying and Mapping
The American Congress on Surveying and Mapping (ACSM) is a professional membership society for the spatial data information industry. American Congress on Surveying and Mapping’s members include three primary organizations (NSPS, AAGS and GLIS). ACSM and the National Society of Professional Surveyors (NSPS) have proposed to merge.Website