Eligibility: High school students with a minimum GPA of 3.0. Applicants may be U.S. or international students
The NSHSS Foundation encourages environmental stewardship among high school students globally through the Earth Day Award competition. The project is open to all high school students annually.
Applicants are asked to submit details about an environmental project that they are currently working on, or one that will be initiated for Earth Day in their home, school, and/or community. Requirements include a written explanation of the project, including the process, its impact, and how it will impact the future. Submissions should be supplemented with a creative component, such as a video, painting, drawing, or collage that highlights the project.
- Must currently be in high school
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Essay required
- Photograph required
- Resume Required