Scholarship for an active NSCS member who has been accepted to and enrolled in an accredited study abroad program. Two $2,500 scholarships are awarded during the spring semester or summer and two $2500 scholarships for the fall semester. Deadlines: July 2 and November 4
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Essay required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: National Society of Collegiate Scholars (NSCS)
The National Society of Collegiate Scholars is a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit, certified FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act) compliant by the American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers, is certified by the Association of College Honor Societies and is a proud member of the National Orientation Directors Association and the American Association of Community Colleges.Website