Research is a critical component for the development and advancement in the life science community. We want to further scientific achievement by helping students who are interested in developing a career in science.
- The Novus Biologicals Scholarship is for students pursuing education in a science-related field (Life Science, Medical Science, Health Science)
- Awarded twice each year in the Fall & Spring semesters
- A $1500 (or international currency equivalent) scholarship will be awarded to one student for the fall and spring semesters.
- Schools/Colleges/Institutes within US, Canada, and European Countries only
Deadlines: December 8, June 15
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Essay required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Novus Biologicals, LLC
The mission of Novus Biologicals, LLC is to accelerate scientific discovery by developing and marketing unique products for the lifesciences. Novus Biologicals is also organized to provide the biological research community with a mechanism for commercializing unique biological materials. We also focus on continually monitoring scientific trends and supply materials to serve these trends. By making these products widely available to institutional and commercial researchers, Novus Biologicals plays an important role in furthering biological research.Website