Scholarship awards are based on the amount of money received annually through donations and the Martin Luther King Jr events. Applicants must be NORTH CAROLINA RESIDENTS enrolled in a public high school in their senior year. Criteria for selection include character, community involvement, and scholastic achievement. Individuals meeting these qualifications may access the application form one of three ways.
Deadline for all required materials must be postmarked no later than the first Monday in February.
- 2.5 Minimum GPA
- Must currently be in high school
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Financial need analysis required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required
- Resume Required
- Community Service Required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: North Carolina Association of Educators
A professional association for all categories of professional school personnel. NCAE’s mission is to advocate for members and students, to enhance the education profession, and to advance public education.Website