No essay scholarship for students attending U.S accredited colleges or universities. Over $185k awarded since 2016, Nitro helps students and parents successfully afford higher education.
Participant must be one of the following:
(1) a parent who currently has a child enrolled in an accredited college or university located within the United States;
(2) a student who is currently enrolled in an accredited college or university located within the United States;
(3) a parent who currently has a child enrolled as a high school senior located within the United States;
(4) a student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior located with the United States;
(5) a student or a parent whose child has graduated from an accredited undergraduate school (a “School) and who is currently paying back a student or parent loan for his/her/child’s educational expenses for such School (“Entrant”).
Drawings will take place monthly.
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Nitro College
You’ve got questions. Nitro has answers.
The gap. It’s between what you know and what you need. The gap in knowledge. The gap in tuition. It can be overwhelming. That’s where Nitro comes in. Designed to enlighten. Ready to empower.
The team members behind this comprehensive student loan advocacy are deeply entrenched in education and education causes. We’ve played a variety of roles from board members to teachers, fundraisers to finance pioneers, admissions counselors to campus tour guides.Website