Johnson Attorneys Group values education and helping those in need. We understand that school can be a significant expense that can be hard for students to pay. Between housing, tuition, books, and school supplies, the cost of attending college can easily cost tens of thousands of dollars, if not more.
In an effort to make getting ad education a little easier for students and their families, Johnson Attorneys Group is pleased to offer yearly scholarship opportunities to individuals who are currently attending or planning on attending an accredited United States college. Our scholarships are open to high school seniors, undergraduate, and graduate students.
We look forward to reading your submissions and helping the winners meet their educational goals.
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Essay required
- Entry in a contest required
- Photograph required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
Donor: Johnson Attorneys Group
Johnson Attorneys Group is a personal injury and lemon law firm with offices throughout California to serve injured clients. Attorney James Johnson founded the Newport Beach-based law firm in 2006. There are now offices in Bakersfield, San Diego, Los Angeles, Sacramento, San Francisco, Victorville, Oxnard, Santa Barbara, San Jose, Riverside and San Bernardino.Website