Award for undergraduate student enrolled in a four-year geodetic surveying program at an accredited college or university. Must be U.S. citizen. Must be ACSM member.
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Recommendations or references required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- Driver’s license required
- Personal Introductory Letter, Copy of Course syllabus or program course
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: American Congress on Surveying and Mapping
The American Congress on Surveying and Mapping (ACSM) is a professional membership society for the spatial data information industry. American Congress on Surveying and Mapping’s members include three primary organizations (NSPS, AAGS and GLIS). ACSM and the National Society of Professional Surveyors (NSPS) have proposed to merge.Website