Research grant for educational or credentialing research, master’s thesis, or doctoral dissertation with practical value to the respiratory care profession. Others may submit a complete research proposal in the prescribed format for consideration.
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
Donor: American Respiratory Care Foundation
The foundation is dedicated to furthering the art, science, quality, and technology of respiratory care. It is a nonprofit organization involved in supporting research, education, and charitable pursuits.Website