The scholarship enables nurses to grow and better contribute their talents to the health and healthcare of communities. Candidate must be currently enrolled in a nursing program with at least one full year of school remaining and must be a member of NBNA.
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Must be Black, non-Hispanic
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- Photograph required
- NBNA Honor Pledge, CV, Personal Statement
How To ApplyOnline
Online at: https://www.nbna.org/content.asp?contentid=82Email
Email: [email protected]
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: National Black Nurses Association Inc.
The National Black Nurses Association is fortunate to have great nursing leaders among its leadership in a variety of areas. These programs help NBNA members grow stronger as they seek to provide culturally competent health care services in our communities.Website