The National Latin Exam is proud to award annually 16 $2,000 scholarships to qualifying high school seniors. Applications for these scholarships are mailed to gold medal winners in Latin III, Latin III-IV Prose, III-IV Poetry, or Latin V-VI. Those who apply and are accepted must agree to take at least one course per semester of Latin or classical Greek in their first year of college.
- Must currently be in high school
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required
- Entry in a contest required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: ACL/NJCL National Latin Exam
A primarily volunteer organization whose members write, correct, and oversee the National Latin Exam; administer the scholarship program; and produce Latin language videos.Website