The National Honor Society (NHS) Scholarship Program is supported by the parent organization of NHS, the National Association of Secondary School Principals (NASSP). Applicant must be a high school senior; active NHS member in good standing; currently enrolled at a school with an affiliated NHS chapter; and planning to enroll at a postsecondary college or university. Funds may be used at a U.S. college or university, military institute, or trade school.
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Must currently be in high school
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Recommendations or references required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- Entry in a contest required
- adviser certification
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: National Association of Secondary School Principals
The National Honor Society (NHS) is the nationâ€™s premier organization established to recognize outstanding high school students. More than just an honor roll, NHS serves to recognize those students who have demonstrated excellence in the areas of scholarship, service, leadership, and character. These characteristics have been associated with membership in the organization since its beginning in 1921.Website