Applicants must be full- or part-time students enrolled in an accredited paralegal education program or college-level program with emphasis in paralegal studies. Minimum GPA of 3.0 required. NFPA membership is not required. Travel stipend to annual convention, where recipients will receive awards, also provided.
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Essay required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: National Federation of Paralegal Associations Inc. (NFPA)
A not-for-profit association with the largest number of individual paralegal members in the nation. NFPA is the national voice and the standard for excellence for the paralegal profession through its work on the issues of regulation, ethics and education.Website