The National Association of Asian American Professionals – Philadelphia (NAAAP Philadelphia) strives to cultivate and develop the leaders of tomorrow. We created this scholarship in 2010 to recognize and reward Asian American students in the Philadelphia region who have demonstrated strong leadership potential. As Asian American becomes the fastest-growing ethnic minority group in the U.S., we firmly believe that leadership, the drive and ability to generate positive social impact, will become a critical element for the betterment of our community at large.
Applications Should Include the Following
NAAAP Philadelphia reserves the right to contact references for verification. Recommender must not be related to the applicant.
– Must be of Asian American or of Asian descent
For high school seniors:
– High school cumulative GPA 3.0 or higher
– Must currently attend a GREATER PHILADELPHIA* high school
– Note: Student does not need to plan to attend a Philadelphia college. Student only needs to be currently attending a high school in one of the counties designated above.
For college students:
– Cumulative GPA 3.0 or higher.
– Must be currently attending a GREATER PHILADELPHIA* accredited college or university (undergraduate only)
*GREATER PHILADELPHIA includes the following counties (please contact us if you need further clarification):
Pennsylvania: Philadelphia, Montgomery, Chester, Delaware, and Bucks
Southern New Jersey: Camden and Atlantic County
Delaware: New Castle County
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- For residents of the following states: Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania
- Must be Asian/Pacific Islander
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Interview required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required
- Resume Required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
About NAAAP Philadelphia:
A non-profit, 501(c)(3), all-volunteer, Pan-Asian American professional organization that promotes the career advancement and leadership development of Asian American professionals across a wide variety of fields and industries. As part of a national organization, NAAAP is the largest and fastest growing Asian American professional organization in the United States and Canada.