Murse World is committed to acknowledging the medical students who plan to do their utmost to help people heal and feel their best. To show our appreciation for these outstanding individuals, Murse World has launched a Pay it Forward annual scholarship opportunity for all college students who are studying in any field within the realm of the medical or health world. This scholarship will grant each applicant a chance to earn $1000 towards their college tuition.
Applicants for the Murse World Scholarship must meet the following criteria:
- High school senior or enrolled in an accredited U.S. college or university
- Achieved a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Pursuing a degree in the medical field such as therapy, nursing, medicine, nutrition, laboratory science, dentistry, etc.
- Citizen of the United States or in possession of an Alien Registration Card
Students with Disabilities: Students who have a physical disability will be given extra consideration in the scholarship selection process. However, all students who fit the above requirements may apply, regardless of their ability level.
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Transcript required
- Essay required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Murse World
Murse World designs masculine scrubs for male medical professionals.Website