Warner Norcross + Judd sponsors an annual Minority Scholarship Program that awards $5,000 to a law school student, $2,000 to a paralegal/legal assistant student and $1,000 to a legal secretarial student.
Candidates for the law school scholarship must be accepted to or attending a Michigan law school or be a Michigan resident attending an accredited law school in the United States. Candidates for the paralegal and secretarial scholarships must be a Michigan resident majoring in paralegal or legal secretarial studies in an accredited program. Winners will be selected by the Grand Rapids Community Foundation.
- For residents of the following states: Michigan
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Must be American Indian/Alaska Native
- Must be Asian/Pacific Islander
- Must be Black, non-Hispanic
- Must be Hispanic, Latino/a
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Financial need analysis required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required
- Resume Required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Warner Norcross + Judd LLP
Warner Norcross + Judd LLP was created by David Warner, George Norcross and Siegel Judd in 1931. The law firm has eight offices in the state of Michigan.Website