This is a $5,000 Minority Scholarship to support students who identify as minorities and are interested in pursuing a career in the environmental profession. Applicant must major in civil, chemical, mechanical, electrical or environmental engineering or one of the environmental sciences (e.g. geology, hydrogeology, ecology).
- A United States citizen or permanent resident.
- A full-time student enrolled in his/her Junior, Senior year or graduate program at an accredited college/university.
- Declared major in civil, chemical, mechanical, electrical or environmental engineering or one of the environmental sciences (e.g. geology, hydrogeology, ecology).
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent on a 5.0 scale).
- Identify as a member of a minority group (e.g. African American, Hispanic, Asian or Pacific American or Alaska Native).
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Must be American Indian/Alaska Native
- Must be Asian/Pacific Islander
- Must be Black, non-Hispanic
- Must be Hispanic, Latino/a
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required
- Entry in a contest required
- Resume Required
How To ApplyOnline
Online at: https://brownandcaldwell.com/careers/minority-scholarship/Email
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Brown and Caldwell
Brown and Caldwell is the largest engineering firm of its kind, solely focused on the U.S. environmental sector. With offices throughout the country, we have opportunities nationwide to work on some of our most exciting environmental projects.Website