The Midland Area Community Foundation sponsors over 250 scholarships to help deserving students (like you!) defray the cost of pursuing your degree. Materials must be received by the established due date in order to qualify.
In order to be considered for the Midland Area Community Foundation scholarships, you must be a resident of the appropriate county(ies) the scholarship serves. For purposes of the Midland Area Community Foundation scholarship program, you are considered a resident of either Midland or Gladwin County if you are a United States citizen and one of the following additional conditions apply:
- Applicant has been a legal resident of either Midland or Gladwin County for at least a year
- Applicant is a current high school senior graduating from a Midland or Gladwin County high school
- Applicant is a college student who is a Midland or Gladwin County resident and moved out of the county only for the specific purpose of going away to college
NOTE: some specific company and member organization scholarships are exempt from this requirement.
- Must currently be in high school
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required