MCWT provides scholarships to women who have the interest, aptitude, and potential for a successful career in computer science. A strong network of partner companies and individuals who support a diverse Technology industry in Michigan makes this program possible.
- Current Michigan resident
- United States citizen
- Female student with a GPA of 3.0 or better
- Enrolled (or will be enrolled) full-time in a Michigan university
Each applicant must be enrolled during the grant period in a full-time undergraduate or graduate degree program in a major such as information systems, computer science, computer engineering, software engineering, computer information systems, digital forensics, and software engineering.
Annual awards up to $5,000, with a possibility of renewal, are awarded to high school seniors through college juniors. MCWT engagement is a consideration, but not a requirement, for scholarship decisions.
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- For residents of the following states: Michigan
- Must be Female
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Recommendations or references required
- Resume Required