To be eligible for the May T. Henry Scholarship Fund, applicants must be a student who plans to attend a college, university or technical school supported by the state of Oklahoma. The student has graduated from an accredited high school or equivalent institution. The student is not related to any member of the selection committee. Must submit as part of the application a one-page letter, which expresses the goals the applicant is working toward or what the applicant expects from their education, as well as an explanation of financial need.
- For residents of the following states: Oklahoma
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Test scores required
- Financial need analysis required
- Recommendations or references required
- Entry in a contest required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Central National Bank & Trust Company of Enid Trustee
Largest locally owned trust department. It is available to serve as a court appointed guardian and/or conservator of the property of minors or incapacitated persons. Provides solutions for trust and estate planning needs.Website