Scholarship of $2000 awarded to a student who attends San Francisco State University, Stanford University, the University of California at Berkeley, the University of California San Francisco, or the University of California Hastings College of the Law, and self-identifies as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer. Recipient is chosen based on demonstrated promise for becoming a positive role model for other LGBTQ people. All prospective undergraduate and graduate students may apply. Students transferring to one of these universities are also encouraged to apply.
- For residents of the following states: California
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- Personal Statement