The former NACA South Central region established the Markley Scholarship in 1983. The scholarship is named for Larry Markley, the acknowledged founder of the former NACA South Central Region. The purpose of this scholarship is to recognize and honor involved students who have made significant contributions to the NACA Central Region. Up to two scholarships may be awarded annually.
- 2.5 Minimum GPA
- For residents of the following states: Arkansas, Colorado, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Essay required
How To ApplyOnline
Online at: http://www.naca.org/Email
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: National Association for Campus Activities
The organization provides educational programs and services for college and university students, professional staff and others who work in the field of student activities.Website