The Kim and Harold Louie Family Foundation scholarship is for high school seniors and students who will be attending a college or university in the United States as freshmen. Applicants who are currently not seniors in high school (e.g., students who are taking a gap year or adults returning to school), but applicants who will be considered incoming freshmen are eligible to apply.
Applicants should have demonstrated outstanding personal achievements, academic merit, leadership qualities and/or community service. Applicants must have a cumulative, unweighted grade point average between 3.7 and 4.0 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent).
- 3.5 Minimum GPA
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Application form required
- Test scores required
- Financial need analysis required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- Photograph required
- Community Service Required
- Personal Statement, Acceptance Letter,
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Kim and Harold Louie Family Foundation
The Kim and Harold Louie Family Foundation is a private, family foundation dedicated to providing, among other things, educational opportunities.Website