The Lockheed Martin Vocational Scholarship will award up to 150 scholarships of $5,000 each to students pursuing an associate degree, credit-bearing certificate, or industry certification in one of the many specified fields of study.
To apply, students must be a high school graduate (or GED equivalent) with less than a bachelor’s degree OR a high school senior, a U.S. citizen, and be enrolled or planning to enroll part-time or full-time in one of the specified fields of study at an accredited vocational technical school, trade school, two-year community or state college. Applicants must be pursuing an associate degree, credit-bearing certificate, or industry certification in one of the specified fields of study.
Fields of study include:
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Engineering Technologies
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Advanced Manufacturing and Production
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Recommendations or references required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Scholarship America
Scholarship America is a nonprofit with a mission to mobilize America through scholarships and other educational support to make postsecondary success possible for all. We are working to engage the private sector in programs and policies that advance equity in postsecondary education.Website