The Lockheed Martin STEM Scholarship program provides opportunities to students who want to build their talents and change the world! Lockheed Martin will award up to 200 renewable scholarships of $10,000 each.
Awards are open to individuals studying eligible engineering or computer science majors, who demonstrate financial need and come from underrepresented or underserved communities. Applicants must also be open to outreach from Lockheed Martin recruitment teams regarding possible internship opportunities.
(Note: All interested candidates and scholars must apply through the Lockheed Martin careers site to be considered.)
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens;
- current high school seniors with a cumulative 2.5 or above GPA, or current college freshmen or sophomores with a cumulative 2.5 or above GPA;
- planning to enroll or already enrolled full-time at an accredited four-year college or university in the U.S.;
- majoring or planning to major in Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Math, Physics, Information Systems/Management Information Systems or Information Assurance;
- demonstrate financial need;
- be open to outreach from Lockheed Martin recruitment teams regarding possible internship opportunities.
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Financial need analysis required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Scholarship America
Scholarship America is a nonprofit with a mission to mobilize America through scholarships and other educational support to make postsecondary success possible for all. We are working to engage the private sector in programs and policies that advance equity in postsecondary education.Website