Since 1977, Lessons In Your Home has been dedicated to giving high-quality music lessons in the convenience of people’s homes. We pride ourselves in offering the best, most energetic, and supportive music teachers that put their students first. The Lessons In Your Home Scholarship is open to prospective and enrolled college students.
Students are required:
- To be fulltime in school
- Studying aspects of music, music business, performance, or production (major or minor in any music school program.)
- Studying at a U.S. Institution.
- Must be 18 or older (high school seniors welcome)
- Must be able to deliver all specified documents: proof of enrollment, essay, and other information if necessary.
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Application form required
- Essay required
How To ApplyOnline
Online at: https://lessonsinyourhome.net/scholarship/Email
Email: [email protected]
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Lessons In Your Home
Lessons In Your Home is a nationwide business that networks with hundreds of music teachers to provide in home and remote lessons to kids. Our headquarters are in Atlanta, GA but we have locations all across the country.Website