Les Dames d’Escoffier International, Colorado Chapter, will award two $1,000 scholarships to qualified female students in food-related fields and attending schools in Colorado. The awards are based on financial need, academic performance, and personal/professional accomplishments.
- For residents of the following states: Colorado
- Must be Female
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Financial need analysis required
- Essay required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Les Dames d'Escoffier International, Colorado Chapter
Les Dames dEscoffier Colorado Chapter is a chapter of Les Dames dEscoffier International (LDEI), an international invitational organization of women leaders in food, beverage, and hospitality whose mission is education, advocacy and philanthropy. Giving scholarships to worthy recipients is one way in which the Colorado Chapter continues to follow the mission and vision of the international organization and its founding members.Website