To provide financial assistance to students who are interested in pursuing master level degrees related to Community Counseling, Marriage and Family Counseling, Counseling Psychology, Guidance Counseling, Mental Health Counseling, and Clinical Psychology.
This scholarship program is open to students pursuing Psychology and Counseling master’s degrees. Undergraduate students do not qualify. A wide range of degree programs will be considered including but not limited to:
- Clinical Psychology Master’s Degrees
- Community Counseling Master’s Degrees
- Counseling Psychology Master’s Degrees
- Guidance Counseling Master’s Degrees
- Mental Health Counseling Master’s Degrees
- Marriage and Family Counseling Master’s Degrees
Selection is based on academic history, extracurricular activities, and employment history. Eligible students must be full-time students during the academic year the scholarship is received. Financial need is not considered.
- Application form required