One-time scholarship for graduating high school seniors enrolling in a career college or school that is a participating member of OMACCS. The applicant must be an Ohio or Michigan high school student. The applicant needs a “C” average or better to apply. Students do not have to demonstrate financial need
Available scholarships may cover full, one-half tuition, or a specific dollar amount. Awards for each individual scholarship are not transferable to other programs or schools.
- Must currently be in high school
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Ohio-Michigan Association of Career Colleges and Schools
Trade association for Ohio and Michigan’s proprietary career colleges and schools.Website