As a result of support from the Hispanic Chamber, the Oregon Community Foundation (OCF), Meyer Memorial Trust, and individual donors, the Latino Scholarship Program was established as an endowment at OCF to provide a long-term source of college scholarships for Latino students.
- Applicant must be of Hispanic ancestry, permanently residing in Oregon or Clark County, Washington
- Applicant must be currently attending a high school in Oregon or Clark County, Washington or have attended a high school in Oregon OR Clark County, Washington and currently enrolled in an accredited college.
- Applicant must have at least a 3.0 GPA as evidenced by a high school or college transcript.
- Applicants will be evaluated on academics, extra-curricular activities, community service, written essays and letters of recommendation.
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- For residents of the following states: Oregon, Washington
- Must be Hispanic
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Essay required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
Donor: Hispanic Metropolitan Chamber Scholarships
The organization is dedicated to working with all members of the community to increase the economic advancement of Hispanic-owned businesses in Oregon and Southwest Washington.Website