The Knoll Diversity Advancement Design Scholarships for Black Students are to develop the next generation of architects, graphic designers, industrial and architectural engineers, interior designers and industrial designers.
Knoll will award up to five renewable scholarships of $10,000 each. Awards are open to Black high school seniors in the United States and Canada who plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two-year, four-year college or university or CEGEP institution for the entire upcoming academic year, and plan to major in eligible majors.
Majors include but are not limited to: Architecture, Architectural technician/technology, Graphic design, Industrial design, Industrial engineering, Industrial production technology, Interior design
- Must currently be in high school
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Must be Black, non-Hispanic
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Financial need analysis required
- Essay required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information