- Applicants must be either a high school student or a post-high school student, who will be attending an accredited undergraduate school, technical school, or community college in the United States in the fall. Graduate students are not eligible.
- Applicants must be pursuing a degree in STEM field (science, technology, engineering, math)
- Applicants must have a demonstrated learning challenge (disability) of dyslexia or similar reading and/or language-based disability.
Awardees may apply the scholarship funds towards the following:
- Assistive technology
- Other resources required to obtain accommodations
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Learning Disabled
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Recommendations or references required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- Documentation of disability
How To ApplyOnline
Online at: https://morelli.foundation/scholarship-applications.htm