The scholarship award for the recipient is $5,000, paid in two $2,500 installments after verification of enrollment.
To qualify for this non-renewing scholarship award, the student must meet the following criteria:
- Current college sophomore, junior, or senior status
- Have a demonstrated interest in confectionery technology.
- Attend an accredited, four-year college or university within North America.
- Be majoring in a food science, chemical science, biological science, or related area.
- Achieved a 3.0 (out of 4.0) GPA (or equivalent on another scale).
- Your demonstrated interest in confectionery technology can include many activities including but not limited to research projects, work experience, and formal study.
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Application form required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required
How To ApplyOnline
Online at: http://www.aactcandy.org/aactscholarship.aspEmail
Email: [email protected]
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information