Applicants must be low-income women, age 35 or older, who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents of the U.S. pursuing a technical/vocational education, an associate degree, or a first bachelor’s degree at a regionally or ACICS accredited college. Applications are available on our web site http://www.rankinfoundation.org/students/application/ from November through March.
- Must be Female
- Type of institution award is restricted to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is restricted to: trade/technical school
- Type of institution award is restricted to: university
- Application form required
- Financial need analysis required
- Essay required