Each year, Jeannette Rankin Women’s Scholarship Fund awards scholarships to low-income women pursuing an undergraduate education in the United States.
An applicant for a JRF Scholarship must be:
- A woman, age 35 or older
- Low-income (based on income guidelines listed below)
- A U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident of the United States.
- Pursuing a technical or vocational education, an associate’s degree, or a first bachelor’s degree.
- Enrolled in or accepted to a not-for-profit, regionally accredited institution.
Scholarships are renewable for up to 5 years and distributed directly to the recipient. Applicant must be enrolled in or accepted to a not-for-profit, regionally accredited institution. Visit rankinfoundation.org for more info.
- Must be Female
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Financial need analysis required
- Recommendations or references required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- Resume Required
- Acceptance Letter
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Jeannette Rankin Women's Scholarship Fund
Jeannette Rankin Foundation defines women as all those who suffer under the material conditions that have historically been assigned to women, which includes trans and nonbinary people, intersex and agender people, and queer people.Website