Scholarships are available to full-time undergraduate engineering or pre-engineering students pursuing a Bachelor of Science or Engineering degree in a course of study that has traditionally been a preparatory curriculum for the HVAC&R profession at a school.
The James R. Bullock Scholarship is a one-year scholarship available annually to a qualified undergraduate mechanical or architectural engineering student attending a post-secondary educational institution within the geographic boundaries of ASHRAE Region IV (North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia) or who has graduated from a high school in Region IV (North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia).
The program must at least meet one of the following criteria:
- The institution hosts a recognized ASHRAE student branch ASHRAE Student Branches or;
- The program is accredited by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) www.abet.org or;
- The program is accredited by the Consejo de Acreditacion de la Ensenanza de la Ingenieria (CACEI) www.cacei.org.
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- For residents of the following states: Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Recommendations or references required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air Conditioning Engineers, Inc.
ASHRAE, founded in 1894, is a global society advancing human well-being through sustainable technology for the built environment. The Society and its members focus on building systems, energy efficiency, indoor air quality, refrigeration and sustainability within the industry.Website