Jackson-Stricks Scholarship provides financial aid that enables students with physical challenges to pursue academic study or vocational training which leads to independent living.
Scholarships are available to students with physical challenges that affect mobility, vision or hearing who are currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program in the New York Metropolitan Area. This year the committee will award two scholarships of $5,000 and $10,000 respectively. The Jackson-Stricks Scholarship is a one-time awards and should be considered supplemental aid.
- For residents of the following states: New York
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Essay required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- A letter from your current physician attesting to your disability and any physical impact and limitations
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: National Council of Jewish Women New York Section
National Council of Jewish Women New York Section is a grassroots organization of volunteers and advocates who turn progressive ideals into action. Inspired by Jewish values, NCJW strives for social justice by improving the quality of life for women, children and families and by safeguarding individual rights and freedoms.Website