The Denver Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc., has awarded almost $500,000.00 in collegiate scholarships to deserving African American women. These scholarship awards continue the legacy of our Founders in supporting African American women in their pursuit of a college education.
Denver Alumnae Scholarship awards range from a renewable $6,000 (awarded $1,500 per year over 4 years) to one-time $1,500.00 scholarships. Scholarships are awarded to students who seek to attend a 4-year university as well as community colleges as well as trade schools.
- Be a Black/African American female
- Be a resident of the Denver metropolitan area
- Be a high school graduate, graduating senior from high school
- Have applied to an accredited 2 or 4-year college/university, or technical school
- Earned a minimum grade point average of:
- 3.00 on a 4.00 scale for Denver Alumnae Chapter scholarships
- Not be a daughter of a member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- For residents of the following states: Colorado
- Must be Female
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Must be Black, non-Hispanic
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
Donor: Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. - Denver Alumnae Chapter
Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. is a non-profit organization whose purpose is to provide assistance and support through established programs in local communities throughout the world. Founded on January 13, 1913 by twenty-two collegiate women at Howard University, the Sorority is currently a sisterhood of more than 200,000 predominately Black college educated women.Website