Intertech STEM scholarships are non-renewable and are awarded for one year to a scholarship recipient in the amount of $2500 to a college-bound high school graduating applicant, starting higher education in the fall of the same year.
To be eligible, the student must possess:
- Cumulative high school GPA of 3.3 or higher
- An intent to study computer science
Proof of acceptance to an accredited college or university within the US must be presented by winning student before receiving grant funds, along with a contact name, phone number, and address at the school to where payment can be submitted.
Only students that are enrolled at or accepted to an accredited college or university within the US are eligible to apply.
- Must currently be in high school
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required
- Resume Required
How To ApplyOnline
Online at: https://www.intertech.com/stem-scholarships/